Friday, July 1, 2011

A new start :)

Ok, so I'm not good at writing in my journal, like duh it's pretty boring cause it's just me that's gonna read it, but I like to hear people's opinions on what i write. So I've decided to use my old English blog to use as my public "Journal".
So I just finished the 10th grade at AFHS. It was a long year and I'm pretty sure that if there was ever anything in my life that I could go back and erase from my memory, it would be my Sophomore year in High School.
Ok so it wasn't that bad, but it was really hard!! It wasn't exactly academics that made it hard--though that was tough too-- but it was mainly the adjustment from JH. 9th grade year was a great year for me, probably my most favorite year in school. But I'm just glad that Sophomore year is over and I can start fresh in a month and a half! Can you believe it?! School starts in a MONTH AND A HALF!! Gosh time flies!!
Anyway, stay tuned for my not-so-exciting life!!


Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment